Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Painting and Fun. Friday October 12



















More painting, and a day at the park with some of the kids. There is a great little shop in town with the two cutest ladies who run it. I was in last night and they had a tray of mini bouncy balls like you would get in a gumball machine here. They were laughing pretty hard at me as I just kept picking out more and more colors. All in, I think I ended up buying about 15 of them. Considering they cost the equivalent of about 10 cents each you really can’t go wrong.

After school we had Elena, Oana, Elena, Catalin, Nico, Ana, Ionut, and Poofy the house puppy head over to the park with us. The bouncy balls were a hit with everyone. Tomorrow we have a volleyball game to go to for Rony so that should be fun. I found out from Sue that his name is actually Marius, but he wanted to be called Ronaldo after the soccer player, so since then he is known as Ronaldo even to his family.

I had to post the picture of Ana and Dana in their little Holly Hobby outfits. One of the first days at school I saw a girl wearing it and thought it was kind of a unique look. Turns out they are actually the little girls school uniforms!

No comments: