Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Spa Day and Pizza. Sunday October 14





Another fun day of hanging out with the kids. I was treated to some new hairstyles courtesy of Elena, Elena, and Oana. I never thought that pigtail French braids would be a good look for me, but I could not have been more wrong. Just thinking of all the years I missed out on that style just makes me sad. I also got a manicure from Elena and a massage. The manicure could use a little practice, but I think she has a future as a masseuse if she chooses it.

There were still some hurt feelings over the fact that Catalin got to come to McDonald’s on Saturday so we decided a trip to the pizza place which was a good compromise for all.

The poor folks there for a nice quiet dinner were sure in for a treat, when our group of about 15 rolled in. The kids were really good, but are still kids, so it was loud and chaotic.

Lots and lots of fun and so funny to watch them down the pizza. Little Ana is the smallest thing ever but has the best appetite. She is always eating up at all meals, requested more food, and then when she is being hurried along since she is the last one she always has her standard reply “Mi-e foame” (I’m hungry). It is hilarious to watch, especially since she generally cracks up about 20 times during the meal so there is always a mouth full of food to be seen.

No comments: